Saturday 26 March 2016

My wife jyotsna


My wife jyotsna was a smart educated woman. She was a loving wife and good in sex, but shy and traditional when it came to her clothing outside home. Despite being friendly with others, she never flirted or even came close to that with others. She never wore revealing clothes and never allowed anyone to talk anything inappropriate with her, not even mildly adult jokes. So despite being a friendly open person, she was also in way reserved and inhibited with others.
But she was quite free with me about sex. We could speak about anything without any reservations. After all we had been married for over 15 years. She was 38 and I was 40. We had a fourteen-year son and we lived in Mumbai.
I did not know how and when it started, but slowly I started getting an urge to see her flirting with other men and slowly that transformed into an urge to see her having sex with another man.
I had expressed that to her and she was initially shocked. That was years ago. But slowly she got used to it and I was able to get her to alteast roleplay about it during our sex sessions. This went on for 3-4 years. She had no qualms or uneasiness in playing along my fantasy and would invariably call me with a name of known person while having sex. I always found it too hot. This also seemed to trigger off her orgasm, each and every time. I realized she also does get turned on by it.
After a point I wanted to take it to the next level – to see it happening in real. But Jyotsna was dead against it. She said its okay having it as a fantasy, but trying in real could be risky and she wasn’t prepared for it. I tried to convince her many times, but she just wouldn’t agree.
I used to chat a lot and made a lot of online friends with whom I shared this fantasy of mine, ofcourse with a fictitious identity of mine. I used to enjoy chatting about it ,especially with one of my chat friends.
He was quite a enthusiastic, yet a non-pushy kind of a person. He had nice, interesting erotic ideas and yet a decent trustable person. His name was Rajesh, at least thats what he told me. He was also a resident of Mumbai.
He used to probe my mind and I used to find that quite arousing. He almost starting to control me, which was a great turn on. I could never refuse anything to him, almost became his puppet. Yet I never crossed a point regarding giving information. I didn’t want to give our telephone numbers or job details etc. He used to ask me many times, but these few information I never gave.

He asked me whether I was serious in seeing my wife sleeping with someone else in real ? I ofcourse said yes with great enthusiasm. He told me to prove it. He told me to atleast show her on webcam.
I had a webcam, but my wife didn’t like it at all. Not only she herself didn’t like being in front of it, she didn’t want even me to expose myself or anything in our house either. But because of Rajesh’s persuasion, I eventually started showing her by hiding the cam. We had intensely erotic talk while he would watch my wife on cam, doing her daily routine work at home. And when she wouldn’t be at home, he would ask me to show her belongings, her clothes, her innerwear. But even more erotic than showing her innerwear was showing her things that revealed her identity. I even showed Rajesh her passport. But of course it carried our old address (we didn’t have any connection with that place anymore). I think I almost came when I was showing her passport. Now he knew my wife’s full name and he was also sure that we were real authentic people.
He also showed himself and his personal things. Slowly our trust for each other grew. Eventually I gave him my telephone number. He gave his.
One day he came with an idea. Why not he see my wife in real. I didn’t understand what he meant.
He said that I should inform him of her daily routine, where all she goes at what time and he will go and see her in real. I said that would be risky. She wouldn’t like strangers talking to her. He said he wont talk .just see. I was wondering what will he get out of just watching my wife from far, but the idea was arousing me. Literally being a puppet in hands I agreed !

We were waiting for the right day. And one of the days as we were chatting, I got to know Jyotsna will be going to Big Bazaar in Phoenix mill to buy a few things after lunch. I informed this to Rajesh. He said he will go and see her there. He said he will leave now as he lives a bit far from Pheonix Mill. And rest we will chat through SMSes. Even though we had exchanged our numbers I didn’t get the courage to talk all this about my wife through voice conversation. We used to just SMS, as per my request to Rajesh. As my wife getting ready to leave, I informed Rajesh, what exactly she will be wearing and where exactly she will be going (first to Croma). And when she was about to leave home, I informed that to Rajesh. My heart beat was fast and loud. I was nervous as well as aroused. After all I didn’t know much about Rajesh – just had to believe what he told me about himself on the chat. He seemed trustworthy but I couldn’t be sure about it. I had even shown my wife to him on cam, even when she was changing clothes and now he was about to see her in real. I was absolutely nervous. I couldn’t believe what I was doing but I had no control over my action. My dick was controlling my mind. And so was Rajesh.

I kept SMSing Rajesh for the next two hours, but I got no reply and then finally I got a SMS from him saying that I should check my email. I immediately opened my mail to see a mail from him in my mailbox. I opened it to see a video. I downloaded it and started playing it. It was a scene in Big Bazaar. First I couldn’t make out anyone, but then a few seconds Jyotsna appeared in the video. She was looking at toaster. The video was shot by Rajesh that afternoon. My dick immediately stirred ! It was arousing to see my wife being photographed by another man. She was not at all aware of the camera I could make out and went about looking at the wares. Rajesh moved closer and then the camera moved downwards towards my wife’s ass, and then upto her breasts. For the next few minutes Rajesh followed her, pointing towards her ass and breasts every now and then. By now, my dick was rock hard. The mail had a one line sentence “this is your wife, right ?” . I replied back saying yes .
Apart from this being a hugely erotic experience for me, this also made me trust Rajesh a lot more.That night we chatted and he was describing my wife to me. He told me about her breasts, her ass, and the way he could see her cleavage everytime she bent down to pick up any goods. It was such an erotic chat that I had precum leaking out of my dick all the time.


Rajesh wanted to take to take it to the next level. I also wanted to, but I was scared and nervous. But by now Rajesh was completely controlling my thoughts and actions. He could make me do anything.

He said he wanted to see on Jyotsna’s intimate things, like her clothes, her innerwear, her photos. I said I can show those on webcam when she isn’t at home. He said not on cam but in real. I didn’t understand what he was saying. I was puzzled. “Do you want me to send you her clothes and innerwear” ? I asked him.
“No don’t send. I want to see them in your house.” Rajesh replied
“What” I exclaimed. I was sure he was either joking or was out of his mind. But as I said he was completely controlling me. In fact he used to literally order me around.
“I am going to come to your house when she isn’t there and you show me her clothes, her underwear, her photographs, her intimate belonging etc” he gave the details of the plans.
I said no way could I face him like this in the house. I would be too embarrassed. And moreover I cant give our address just like that.
He said that he anyway knows where we live.
“You stay in Maker Towers in Colaba, right ?” he asked.
I was shocked and asked him how he knows it. He said he followed my wife that day from Phoenix Mill to our home.
I was in a dazed state. I didn’t know what was happening. Just because of my kink, was I taking it too far. It was becoming irreversible. Rajesh knew too much about us and it was not just some online fun anymore. When its just on the chat I can put off the computer and I can get back to my real life. But now this was spilling onto my real life. Was I creating a mess out of my happy and peaceful life ? But all this thought was also turning me on a lot. My dick was stiff hard and throbbing. I was aroused and in a risk taking mood.
Nevertheless I wasn’t able to muster up the strength to meet him face to face. I knew I would finally agree to whatever he wanted to me to do. I couldn’t resist for long in front of his persuasion.
But I managed to convince him, that I wouldn’t be there when he would be come, instead Gopal, our house help would allow him in. I would leave instructions with Gopal, that you will be there for testing our internet connection. And when he would in our house he could go to our bathroom and I would keep Jyotsna’s clothes in the clothes basket meant for washing in the bathroom.
He agreed to it but not happily. He wanted me to be at home when he would come. But for once I was able to have my way. But the difficult part was to come now.
“Ok that fine” he said “not give me the “exact flat number”
As I was about to type the number my hand was trembling with both nervousness and arousal.
I typed “7” and entered
“Just 7 ? Whats the full number “ he asked
All kinds of thoughts were racing through my mind. I still had time. I could just pull out of this, say bye to Rajesh and never chat with him again and pretend all this never happened. I was really going towards a stage from where there would be no return. I still had a chance to pull out of it. In a few minutes it would be too late. My mind was going on telling me all this. But my heart was in a completely rash and reckless state fuelled by my extreme arousal.
I typed “1” and pressed enter
“71 ?” he asked
My hands were literally trembling. And I typed “6”. Should I press enter ? This was it. There would be no coming back after this. But I wasn’t in the state to think rationally and suppressed all these sensible thoughts and pressed enter ! It was done !!
“716 is your flat number” ? he asked
I said ‘yes’
“Are you sure”, he inquired.
“Yes, that is our flat number”
I was feeling all this was a dream. This all seemed so unreal. What was I doing to my otherwise, steady and peaceful life ? But now it was too late. We fixed a date and time, before we finished our chat. And since then I lost my peace and tranquility. Every now and then I would think whether I should tell Rajesh that all this is just a stupid impulsive behavior from my side and we should call it quits. But these thoughts would be quelled by my constant state of arousal. I had a perpetual hard on, especially when I would see Jyotsna. She had no clue what I was upto. She looked so innocent and whenever she laughed or told me words of love, I felt like a villain, I felt guilty. But as I found out, none of these feelings stand a chance in front of the emotions that a stiff dick gives rise to.
When the day of our plan arrived I was absolutely nervous. I was in two minds and wanted to back out of it. But the other side of mine, wanted me to go through with it. My heart beat just wouldn’t slow down. The D day had arrived. My son for school early in the morning and Jyotsna left a while later. I was in no mood to go to office and had applied for a day’s leave, but I too left to give Rajesh an empty home.
But before leaving I left instructions with Gopal, telling him that someone from the internet company will come to repair the connection.
As I left home, I SMSed Rajesh, that the coast is clear and he could come anytime. My heartbeat was above 150 for sure. Here I was allowing a complete stranger, with whom I had discussed my wife in the most intimate of ways, access to my house. Not only that, he would also be seeing all the used innerwear of my wife without her knowledge. How would my wife react to it, if she got to know about it ? I shuddered to think about it. It would be disaster for sure. Was I out of my mind ? I concluded I was. But I seemed to be enjoying it too. Now I was into it, and so be it. Whatever happens, happens…lets it enjoy it for now, I tried to reason with myself.
I didn’t go too far and sat in a nearby coffee shop near Colaba.
In an hour’s time I got a SMS “I am in your house”.
Moment I read that message my heart beat became so loud I could almost hear it. I ordered a cup of coffee to calm myself down but I was far away from the word ‘calm”.
In 15-20 minutes time my phone again beeped, announcing the arrival of another message. With nervous hands I clicked to open the message.
“ I am sniffing your wife’s used bra and panty. I am rubbing it against my face” The message read.
My dick immediately violently throbbed inside my trousers. I was in peak of arousal. I could even feel precum leaking out. I looked down to see if it wasn’t visible through the fabric of the underwear and trousers. Luckily it wasn’t seen.

Time seemed to hardly move. I was waiting impatiently. And then the next message came
“I have finished and left home”

Immediately I paid and went home. I impatiently pressed the bell and Gopal opened the door. The first thing I did was to go to the bathroom. I locked the door and started taking out the clothes from the basket. I could see my wife’s bra and panty on top of the pile. I lifted them. I was imagining Rajesh standing right there and smelling my wife’s panty and bra. The thought was just too erotic. As I was about to place them back in basket, I suddenly saw something unusual on the panty. I brought it closer and saw white thick fluid on it. It took me no time to realize it was semen. I saw the same on the bra too. It was Rajesh’s semen ?
He had masturbated on my wife’s inner wear. My arousal was reaching dizzying heights at what I was seeing. I turned around faced the mirror and dropped my pants. And even I began to masturbate. I kept looking at the Rajesh’s semen on my wife bra and panty as I jerked off. In no time I came. I saw to it that even my semen fell on the same spot on the bra and panty where Rajesh had cum.
As you can imagine Rajesh and I had a very sexually stimulating chat that night, revolving around my wife. He described to me how he jerked off on my wife’s bra and panty. How turned on he felt smelling Jyotsna’s pussy on her panty. I think I came without even touching myself, just reading Rajesh’s words.
And then he dropped another bomb, which he made a habit of it in each chat of ours. He said he wanted to see her naked in real ! And if possible he wanted to see us having sex.
I said that’s not possible. Jyotsna will never allow that.
Rajesh, said she needn’t know. I asked how is that possible.
He came up with another one if his strange but erotic ideas. He told me that when my wife goes to sleep, I should allow him inside and then I should take her clothes off and have sex with her, as he will hide and watch. And after all is over and she goes back to sleep again, he will leave.
It sounded erotic ..all his ideas were always erotic but risky like hell too.
He told me he is not asking but is instructing me and I need to arrange it. I could have easily said no, but I just said a yes !!!

During that week we enthusiastically fixed up the date and time. It had to be a weekday otherwise my wife and my son wouldn’t go to sleep early. It was fixed for Wednesday at 11 pm. Rajesh would come to our building and wait for my SMS.
Wednesday arrived and I couldn’t concentrate on anything. I told my wife to take leave so that we can go out and spend time with each other. She was a bit surprised but immediately complied.
“So hubby dearie, whats on your mind ?” she asked me with a warm smile “ whats this suddenly ?”
“Nothing, just felt like spending time with you” I replied, trying to be calm “we will eat out, watch a movie..”
“What about Aju (our son) ? He has got school. He wont be able to come along. And we cant see a movie without him” My wife said
“Can I make a request” I asked looking into my wife’s eyes.
“yes” she replied puzzled
“Just for one day , I want to spend time just with you. Gopal with take care of Ajay” I said
My wife smiled “ok..if that what you wish”
I too smiled and kissed her.
She called her office and informed them she wouldn’t be able to come to office that day.

As she was getting ready, I told her to wear something sexy and revealing.
She turned around surprised
“Whats got you today, Ravi” she asked with a inquisitive smile.
“Pleeeaaase” I pleaded with a smile
“ok, baba.. lets see what I can wear without attracting too much of attention”
As she was selecting between two cotton saris, I walked upto the alimirah and pulled out a chiffon sari and low cut blouse. “this will look nice” I said
“No way. I cant wear that at my age. Moreover this is to be worn in evenings not afternoon. And I cant walk out with the security guards watching”
“Please Jyotsna, don’t be a spoilsport. Women all over Mumbai wear this, and who are much older to you. And why bother about the guards. See how some of the other women wear their dresses. Do they bother about the guards. Those guards are used to all this and don’t care.”
My wife wouldn’t agree but after a lot of persuasion she finally agreed. And when she got ready she looked too hot. The Sari was quite transparent revealing her stomach and navel. And her deep cleavage was clearly seen. He back was also greatly exposed. In my mind I was thinking the guards will surely bother and I smiled, especially as they have never seen her like this.
She again started protesting that she cant walk out like this, that too in bright daylight. But I cajoled and pleaded till she gave in. Though I must say that it was not a dress which was revealing too much. Many women wear clothes revealing much more, but it was out of the ordinary for my wife. When we walked out , the guards did notice the change. I could see the surprise on their face. She quickly got into the car.
We first went to Atria mall. It was quite arousing to see the men lustily staring at my wife. Then we had lunch in a restaurant in Colaba and went for a movie at Sterling cinema hall. Apart from my perpetual state of lust, I could feel a lot of love and warmth as I held her hand in the ciname hall, as if I was on a date ! We kissed in the cinema hall and she didn’t stop me, but just giggled like a young girl.
After the movie, we walked upto the car, holding each other’s hand. Moment we sat in the car, I pulled her close and started French kissing her.
“Whats got to you today” She asked, asked with a giggle.
“Why you don’t like it ? “ I asked
“No, No I didn’t mean that. I really liked it. It was so nice. Thanks Ravi.”
We smiled at each other and kissed again. A minute later I started the car and headed back home. I began to drive through the crowded roads of Mumbai, It was late evening and as I began to think of the impending night, my cock began to grow and my heart starting beating faster.
Once we were back home, I couldn’t concentrate on any of the routing things. My wife had changed into a night gown. Aju put on a movie on Star Movies, as we had dinner. My mind was ofcourse on what was to happen later in the night. By 9 pm all household work was over and we all settled down in front of the TV to watch the rest of the movie. Gopal asked if we needed anything else, and when we replied in the negative he left for the day.
By 10 pm the movie got over and it was Ajay’s usual time to sleep. He went to his room. As Jyotsna also got upto go to our bedroom, I pulled her back, straight onto diwan (bed) where I was lying down. I didn’t want her to sleep in the bedroom but in the drawing room, for easy access.
She giggled like a young girl and looked at me questioningly.
“Lets just watch another movie together” I said and I hugged her.
“Ok that’s fine, but you cant hold me like this here. Aju could walk in here” She protested, but with a smile.
I got up, walked up to Aju’s room and slowly opened the door. I could see him deep sleep. I closed the door and walked back to the bed next to my wife. I lay down behind her.
“He is asleep” I informed her with a naughty smile and hugged her tight
“I don’t know whats got into you today, but I am not complaining” she said with an equally naughty smile. My wife turned around and kissed me on the lip . We kissed for a while. She was getting more passionate and I could make out she was aroused and ready for sex. But that was not in my mind. I was not looking for sex but rather waiting for her to fall asleep.
I broke the kiss and stretched out my hands with the remote, to change the channel to some interesting programme.
“Baby this looks interesting” I said point at the TV.
It was one of the regular Star World programmes that she used to watch. She immediately started watching it holding my hands, which was wrapped around her. I snuggled my face into her neck and we both started watching the programme. Ofcourse my mind was not at all into it. Instead I was waiting for my wife to fall asleep. And she didn’t disappoint me. In the nights she could never manage to watch a programme completely without falling asleep. In 20-30 minutes she was fast asleep. I looked at the clock. It was 11 pm. My heart was pounding hard. I was nervous like hell.
I slowly got up and looked at my wife. She was fast asleep. She was looking peaceful and beautiful in her sleep. With trembling hands I picked up the phone and typed a message. “ Come over, she is asleep”.
I typed Rajesh’s phone number, but hesitated before pressing the send button. Was I going too far ? But I was too aroused to stop now. I pressed the send button and in a short time I got a message that my SMS was sent.


I looked at my wife again to see that she was asleep. Assuring myself that she was, I slowly open the main door in our drawing room. The light was on and I stood next to the door waiting for Rajesh. I was too numbed by nervousness and sexual arousal. I stood there looking at the lift. I saw the lift’s digital display come alive as I saw it heading towards our floor.
The lift stopped at my floor. The door opened and a man , I supposed to be Rajesh walked out. My heart beat definitely was breaking all speed records. And it was sounding more a like a drum beat. I did recognize him as he had shown himself on the cam. He extended his hands out towards me and said that he is Rajesh. He was taller than me and looked rugged and fit. We shook hands and I told him my name.
I was feeling too awkward and embarrassed. I didn’t know what to do next. Infact I couldn’t even see him in the eye. My wife was sleeping inside and I was too dazed not knowing what to do next or what to say next. Suddenly I was feeling unsure, of what I had got myself into. I was wishing I had not created this situation. But it was too late, anyway. He asked me if everything was ok. I could muster enough courage to say a meek yes. However, he didn’t seem nervous at all.
“Can I see your wife ?” he asked without any hesitation and with seemingly wicked smile.
“Wait, let me just once check”, saying so, I stepped inside and looked at my wife. She was fast asleep with a peaceful look on her face. She had no idea what her husband was upto. The man she trusted. I was feeling guilty as well as aroused. But there was no getting back now, so lets just go through it and hope for the best I thought.
I went out.
“Yes she is asleep” I told Rajesh.
He immediately had a devilish grin on his face and said.
“Then lets see your wife. Why wait ?”
I slowly walked in followed by Rajesh. As we both entered, I closed the door.
I turned around to see Rajesh staring at my wife. I didn’t know how to react. I was too scared and nervous. My cock knew how to. It sprang to life. I walked upto Rajesh and told him to be careful and not make a sound.
“yeah yeah” he said impatiently, casting aside my words “ she is hot maan, he said greedily
I could see lust in his eyes.
“what fucking boobs your wife has got. I gotta see them” he whispered into my years.
“Man, what a hot maal your wife is. Show her to me naked”
I was trying to come out of my daze but just wasn’t able to. I was shivering with nervousness and arousal. And also with fear thinking what if she wakes up. That will be disastrous for my life !
“C’mon take the slut’s clothes off” I heard Rajesh say.
I realized the slut he war referring to was my sweet, homely wife !
By now my dick had a life of its own and was continuously throbbing. I bent down next to my and with my trembling fingers slowly pulled up her gown up till her knees.
“Higher” I heard Rajesh instructing me.
I stood up and told him its too risky to pull her gown any further as it would require me to pull her leg up, which could wake her up.
“Its ok, she wont wake up. Do it man. Don’t do KLPD. I haven’t come from so far just to see her feet”
I was too nervous. I sat next to my wife an slowly lifted her leg and pulled her gown upto her thighs. She was really looking sexy now. I couldn’t believe what I was doing. I was exposing my wife to a stranger and that too inside our own home.
“Better, but higher still please. I want to see your wife’s cunt” these words were the most erotic I had ever heard. My cock was stiff hard. I pulled Jyotsna’s gown further up, exposing her pink coloured panties to Rajesh’s eyes.
And immediately I could hear Rajesh’s reaction, as he was seeing some tasty food.
“Kya maal hai teri biwi” he said in hindi
I turned around surprised at hearing such slang from Rajesh. He had never used such words during our chats.
He came and sat next to me.
“Take off your wife’s panties” he whispered into my ears.
“No, that’s too risky.” I protested
“C’mon, don’t you want me to see your wife’s cunt” ? he whispered again into my ears. But suddenly I felt his hands on my thighs.
Before I could react, his hand was on my crotch.
“I want to see your wife naked “ he said rubbing my cock over my pants
He started unzipping my trousers as he kept whispering into my ear
“I want to fuck your wife” His words were having a magically erotic effect on me. He took out my cock and held in hand
“I want to make your wife my randi” he said as started rubbing my cock.
I was moaning looking at my wife lying half naked in front of me and complete stranger.
“take off her panty”
“what if she wakes up ? “ I asked
“then I will rape her” he said as he squeezed my cock.
I tried hard to suppress my groan, which was coming out of pain and pleasure.
I lifted my wife’s ass very slowly and pulled down her panty inch by inch. As I was doing so I heard her sigh and move. I froze and didn’t move for almost a minute until I was sure she was sleeping. Soon my wife’s pussy lay exposed, with her panty pulled down to her knees.
“What a fuckable cunt your wife has got”
He just didn’t stop rubbing my cock all this while. But he used his other hand to guide my hand to his crotch. I was not at all a gay, but right now everything was turning me on.
“Take out my cock” he said
I did as told. I unzipped his pants and felt his cock over his underwear. He was huge. I put my hand in Rajesh’s underwear and pulled out his cock. When I saw it I was taken aback. He was double my size.
“Like it ?” He asked with a wicked grin “this is for your wife”
I moaned at just hearing his words. And began rubbing his cock
“Do you want me to fuck your wife” he asked as we were mutually masturbating each other.
I was in a trance
“Yesss. I want you to fuck my wife”
This time, without even without his asking I pulled her gown even higher, but it wouldn’t go up beyond a point. I wanted Rajesh to see my wife’s breasts, but I was finding it difficult.
“Make love to her” I heard him saying
“Whaat” I replied
“Have sex with her, that’s the only way you can take her clothes off”
“But what about you ?”
“I will hide and watch”
“ahhhh” I groaned in a sexual trance
“Ok go hide behind that curtain”
He walked upto the curtain and hid himself. After I assured myself that Rajesh couldn’t be seen, I lay next my wife.
I started rubbing her breasts and kneading her nipples. That was her erogenous zone. Slowly she began to come out of her sleep, as I heard her moan. She turned towards me and kissed me in her half sleepy state. We kissed for a while and then I heard her whisper “ I want you in me”
And saying this she climbed on top of me. Her eyes were still closed, but her face had half a smile
Only if she knew that there was a spectator in the room. But luckily she didn’t.
She mounted me and then held my cock with her hand and started rubbing her opening of her pussy with it.
I could hear her moans getting louder and then as I felt her absolutely wet, she pushed herself onto my hard cock. It easily slipped into her pussy.
As my cock completely entered her, she sat up and began removing her gown.
As she removed her gown and bra, she was now completely naked, not knowing that a pair of eyes of a stranger is watching her. She starting moving up and down on me. Her eyes were closed and lips parted with sexual pleasure. It must have been a visual treat for Rajesh.
My wife then reached for my hands and pulled them upto her breasts. I knew that she wanted me to press and feel them. And thats what I did, bringing out muffled moans from her.
I looked out for Rajesh and I could see him behind the curtain. Luckily she couldn’t see him because of the angle and it was dark near the curtain. One had to look hard to spot him. But as I knew he was there I could figure out his presence there. And I could make out he was masturbating watching us.
This spurred me on. I started moving my cock in and out of her harder. My wife’s groans grew louder.
She couldn’t take it any longer and brought herself down onto my face. First she kissed me for a while and then told me to suck her breasts. She lifted herself a bit and pulled my head into her left boob.
As I started sucking her nipples she started telling me to fuck her harder. But she didn’t call me by my name, but instead called me by the name of her colleague, Shekhar. This role playing was usual for us
but must have been an added bonus for Rajesh. At first I thought Rajesh wont be able to hear, but then she got louder and louder
“Fuck me Shekhar…Suck my nipples, Shekhar”
“yess baby. Am I better than your husband” I asked pretending to be Shekhar
“yessss. Your cock is so much bigger. I can feel you so deep in me”,
“Shekhar fuck me . Shekhar fuck me” she kept saying as she pulled me tighter towards hers breasts. I knew she was coming.
“ I love you Jyotsna. Should I cum in you ?”
“Yesss cum in me Shekhar. Give me your baby. I love you Shekhar. Fill me with your cum Shekhar”
“I am cummmingggg Shekhar” She announced loudly almost screaming.
I was also about to cum. But I pulled out of her. That was an unsaid agreement between us. Even though she would tell me (or Shekhar) to cum in her, it was not meant to be !
As her orgasm subsided, she slumped on my chest.
I looked towards Rajesh. He wasn’t masturbating anymore. He was video recording us with his mobile phone. And as the lights were on, we would have come very clearly in his video
In no time my tired wife was asleep again. Rajesh came out of his hiding.
“That was hot” he said with an evil smile “ who is Shekhar”
“her colleague” I replied
“what a randi your wife is”
I had just cum and was now feeling really very apprehensive and wanted the night to get over now. But didn’t seem Rajesh was in the mood to call it a day. Though his cock was covered with his underwear I could still see he was very hard and big.
“what figure your wife has. What juicy boobs she has. I want to suck them” Rajesh said said licking his lips, looking at the naked body of my wife
“Noooooo, its not possible” I reacted
“I want to fuck your wife now. Don’t say no. C’mon, she will love my cock. ” he said enjoying my reaction of horror. He was toying with me.
“Nooo, that will be disasater. She will freak out” I replied alarmed
As I replied, he pulled out his cock and pushed it towards my face.
“ok then you, suck it” he ordered
“No please I cant” I said with real revulsion, trying to avoid contact with his cock. “Please I am not a gay”
“ Even I am not, but its either your wife’s pussy or your mouth” He said angrily, at least pretending to be angry. “I am not here uninvited, so if she wakes up, its your problem, not mine”
I was now regretting my decision to get myself into this. And I was also wondering what he will do with the video.
“Open your mouth” he ordered
I had no option but to take his cock into my mouth sitting next to my naked sleeping wife.
He started humping my mouth, looking at my wife unblinkingly
“Jyotsna, what a pussy you have” Rajesh moaned as he fucked my mouth
Every time he took my wife’s name, he would fuck my face harder.
Eventually he cried out “Jyotsna I am cumming”
I could feel his cock beginning to stiffen in my mouth and suddenly I felt the first spurt of his semen hit the inside of my mouth. But as I was readying for more load of his semen, he pulled out his cock and quickly turned towards my wife.
Before I could protest and stop him, he semen flew from his cock and fell on my wife’s body. I was in a state of shock, expecting the worst, that she will wake up. He sprayed my wife’s breasts her face and finally her hairy pussy with her cum
I couldn’t believe it. A complete stranger was standing next to my naked sleeping wife and cumming all over her. He just kept cumming and cumming , as if his stock of semen wouldn’t get over. But finally it did, but by then my wife was covered with the white sticky semen all over including on her face and lips. Even in her sleep she licked the semen on her lips with her tongue.
“I told you, your wife is a randi,. She loves to swallow cum, my hot cum” he said with a slight laugh

Despite loathing this situation, I couldn’t help getting turned on by the sight. I looked at Rajesh and saw him again recording my semen covered wife.
I was alarmed and asked him not to videotape us without permission. And what is he going to do with it, I asked
“Lets see” he said with a wicked smile.
He put his placid cock back into his underwear, tucked his shirt in, zipped up his trouser and said its time for him to leave
“Next time I am going to fuck your wife” he said and left without much ado.
I sat there dazed with Rajesh’s semen dripping out of my mouth, the same that was covering my wife.
I looked at her. She was looking divine. I kissed her, again tasting Rajesh’s cum on her lips.
I lifted her and took her to our bedroom. In a reflex, she turned towards me and hugged me tight in her sleep. I could feel Rajesh’s sticky semen between us. I could have wiped it off her, but I just let it be there on her and now on me.
The next morning when I woke up at 7 am, all that happened in the previous night felt like a dream.. something that never happened. But as I looked at my sleeping wife’s naked body and saw the dry cum on her , I knew for sure it was no dream !
Around half an hour later she also woke up.
She was surprised she was naked and cum all over
“you have been a naughty boy last night, after I went to sleep” she laughed as she tasted the dried up cum. “you came a lot I can see.. what made you so horny ?”
Just looking at her tasting the dried semen, gave me an instant hard-on.

No comments: